Working as part of an interdisciplinary team your main responsibilities, as a Content Marketing Executive, will include copywriting, content maintenance, being involved in the planning and implementation of digital marketing activities and communicating with 3rd party resources; as well as undertaking various other marketing tasks that support the company’s objectives.
You will work with other parts of the business to ensure both on and off-site content and messaging is on brand and presented in a professional manner and that relevant marketing material are prepared in advance of any product updates/releases.
- Copywriting – with consideration to SEO objectives, customer activation, and retention
- Maintenance of current on-site content
- Copywriting & management of key industry email campaigns through Pardot
- Support the segmentation of our customer base to target with relevant messages and maximising engagement.
- Ensure consistent use of company brands in all online materials and proof-reading
- Application of technologies to drive cost per contact down, whilst driving goal achievement higher
- Working in partnership with agencies and technical copywriters to help maximise their effectiveness
- Ensure a smooth customer journey across all marketing channels, and alignment between our websites and marketing automation platform
- Lead and implement the SEO strategy
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Ownership of social media posts
- Monitor deliverables from external suppliers, and in some cases become the key point of contact
- Assisting in driving continuous improvement of key metrics on the sites
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic
- Keeping up-to-date with new and emerging technologies and trends
Qualifications and experience
- Proven 2-4 years’ skills in digital marketing roles with a history of direct management of internal teams/stakeholders
- Demonstrates a passion for Digital Content
- Commercial B2B awareness and experience when writing content
- Analytical, with an eye for detail, to understand the impact of published content
- Ability to see through the Customers’ eyes and articulate via real insight and data, where improvements are needed to achieve a 1st class Website/Content/Buyer Journey experience
- Proven experience and success in implementing and executing digital marketing plans
- Be capable of working with initiative but also within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Pardot/Account Engagement
- Have experience of organic SEO
- Have experience of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Be knowledgeable of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Have some knowledge of HTML/CSS and design software (not essential)
- Strong organisational and communication skills are critical to this role
- Proven experience managing Digital plans to deliver revenue
- Are strategic & hands-on – able to develop a strategy/tactics AND implement the execution
- A confident and effective communicator, able to work and bring together different teams within the business
- Numbers driven – sets clear goals tied to revenue. Reports on results weekly, monthly & YTD
- Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure on their own to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates confidence, creativity and professionalism
You will be based in the Sunpower Group Holdings office in Aldermaston, Berkshire. Due to the location candidates must be a car driver and owner or live local to the location.
Interested in a career with Sunpower Group Holdings Ltd as a Content Marketing Executive, please submit your cover letter and CV here