Skip to content
- Sunpower Group Holdings Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for three reasons: to process your order (including payment authorisation); to provide you with the best possible service, and to assist in developing our marketing and website content and/or services.
- When placing an order, the information you provide will be shared with our banking services and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas.
- We will not email or text you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery).
- We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email or text message from us in the future.
- The type of information we may collect about may include your: Title; Name; Address; Phone number (including mobile number); Email address and Payment details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, in so much as you supply us with accurate and up to date information and we it will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law.
- We do not share your personal information with any other third party other that those detailed within this policy.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) for uses other than order fulfilment, we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select ‘internet options’ from the ‘tools’ menu, then click ‘security’, followed by ‘custom level’ and select ‘disable cookies’). The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We may also aggregate this data to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behaviour of our registered users and non-registered visitors, in order to help us improve the functionality of our site for our users. Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the site.
- We will need certain information such as your name, address and payment details in order to provide you our services and to allow you to buy products from us. Sometimes, we may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service. For example, if we were to build a personalised account area.
- We may also use that information to let you know of additional products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can easily choose not to receive such information by letting us know via the enquiry page when you sign up for the product or a service. Should you wish to unsubscribe now you can do so by visiting this page.
- Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical purposes and we will not use your IP address to identify you. This data helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total. This anonymous data and the associated statistics can help us prevent fraudulent activity on the site.
- Sunpower may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)118 9823746