We are actively seeking a Business Development Manager, who would ideally be based in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire or Lincolnshire to serve a sales area spreading north and west.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking power solution Business Development Manager to service the northern parts of England. Sunpower Electronics is a distributor and manufacturer of Switched Mode Power Supplies, DC/DC Converters and AC/ DC Invertors. Being appointed at the first UK Distributor for the MEAN WELL range of power products provides us with an enviable market reputation that further reinforces our market position. We deliver both standard and bespoke power solutions to a wide range of electronic manufacturers in the UK, across Europe and internationally.
The Business Development Manager is tasked with managing the company’s relationships with not only its existing customers within the power segment, building long-term relationships with them but also finding and cultivating new business. Key to this is establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base into new industry sectors and or new applications whilst maintaining forward order book generation.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Development of new accounts including qualification of prospects/opportunities
- Communicates client needs and demands to the employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Negotiation, Listening, Communication, Presentation Skills
If you believe you have the knowledge and drive to succeed with Sunpower Group Holdings Ltd as a Business Development Manager within our Sunpower Electronics entity please submit your cover letter and CV here