This policy covers all staff that work at Sunpower Group Holdings.
Sunpower Group Holdings are highly committed and will, wherever possible, minimise adverse effects on the environment. We will encourage our employees and suppliers to adhere to the relevant aspects of our Environmental Policy and will ensure that the Environmental Policy is reviewed on an annual basis.
Sunpower Group Holdings main considerations are to:
- Comply with the relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Commit to undertake all necessary steps to prevent pollution wherever possible.
- Recycle all possible waste whenever possible including shredding of paperwork onsite.
- Reduction in the distribution of paper catalogues, manuals and marketing materials wherever possible.
- Use of biodegradable chemicals.
- Installation of energy efficient lighting systems and/or automatic lighting/low level lighting wherever possible, ensuring that all lights are turned off at the end of day and when offices/rooms are not in use.
- Computers and screens are turned off when not in use and at the end of the day.
- To run a paperless office where possible using technology such as internal intranet and emails etc to distribute information.
The staff at Sunpower Group Holdings has an individual responsibility and are all committed to making sure that this policy is implemented and executed. We will promote the company’s commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment as well as continuously improving our environmental performance, working towards a sustainable future.
This policy will be reviewed annually in consultation with within Sunpower Group Holdings, as well as with other parties where relevant.
This policy will be communicated to all Sunpower Group Holdings staff. This will be done via a variety of methods including staff induction, internet, internal intranet, staff newsletter and meetings.
MONITORING & REVIEW
This environmental policy will be reviewed annually (and revised as necessary) to reflect environmental performance.