With plans for future growth we are always on the lookout for experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking Area Sales Managers to work with Electrical contractors and our existing customer base of Electrical Wholesalers under our PowerLed (UK) Ltd entity, a manufacturer and distributor of professional LED lighting and power solutions. You will need to showcase an understanding of the Electrical Wholesale market, bringing a charismatic and dynamic sales approach to the ream and displaying a strong track record of delivering results.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity for someone who may have existing relationships with electrical wholesale businesses (e.g. City Electrical Factors, Edmundson Electrical, Eyre & Elliston, Rexel and independent electrical wholesalers).
- Qualify Prospects
- Account Management.
- Professionally handle new customer enquiries. Understand customer requirements and present appropriate solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone and emails
- Handle technical support issues via telephone, client visits, email support, etc
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfil customer needs, educate customers and sell additional services
- Provide customers with quotations, negotiate terms of agreements and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Persistence, Persuasiveness- ability to use sales and negotiation skills to sell and/or up sell services
- Identify and develop new business and customers via a proactive sales approach
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good organisational, written, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise between tasks.
- Strong self motivation and drive.
- Confidence and positive.
- Commercially aware/good business acumen.
- Competitive, motivated and persistent.
- Well presented.
- High level of customer service skills.
Please submit your cover letter and CV here