Often the first point of contact for our customer base you should be comfortable operating in a fast-paced sales environment where tasks and priorities change regularly. As a motivated and adaptive team player you should be driven to achieve company goals.
Supporting our Industrial Power, OEM Lighting and Electrical Wholesale sales teams as well as developing your own relationships with our customer base the right candidate will have a high level of self-motivation, be a strong communicator, proactive, hardworking and have experience in internal sales and/or sales administration with a customer focus.
As a member of our Sales Support team you will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues, providing data and guidance to the sales team, liaise with account managers, stay updated on product launches, and suggest sales process improvements. You will ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner, including responding to customer complaints and queries while also performing administrative tasks to ensure sales targets are achieved. The primary focus is to support the sales team and enhance customer relationships.
- Professionally handle and direct incoming customer enquiries regarding products and services
- Take ownership to resolve customer issues’ accurately and efficiently in conjunction with other departments; including accounts, quality, logistics and technical support
- Sales order processing and progression
- Provide office based support to field sales
- Produce & follow up quotations
- Assist in the maintenance of CRM database information to ensure a high standard
- Maintain regular contact with customer base to maintain and improve end to end sales cycle
Qualifications and experience
- Have previous experience in customer services, internal sales or a similar role
- Ability to run a number of projects and activities, with organisational skills/ability to prioritise to deliver results
- Be capable of working with initiative but also within a team environment.
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong self-motivation and a flexible team player.
- Willing to learn processes and methods to assist with job function.
- An excellent communicator with great people skills.
- Able to display a high level of professionalism.
- Comfortable working with a broad range of people.
- Commercially aware and actively seek to understand the business need for their work.
- Able to make decisions, and prioritise effectively to deliver maximum value while maintaining a high-quality standard to your work.
- Flexible and willing to take on board other’s opinions.
- Able to identify their own strengths and limitations.
If you’re ready to work within a challenging and rewarding team environment and want to deliver 100% customer satisfaction at every opportunity and are interested in working for Sunpower Group Holdings as a Sales Support Specialist, please submit your cover letter and CV here